Opticron MM4 77 GA ED/45 Body
MM4 77 Fieldscopes are the latest evolution of the MM concept pioneered and developed by Opticron to meet growing demand for lightweight, space saving high performance field equipment.
Designed & manufactured in Japan, the 77mm HDF ED optical system delivers a new benchmark for resolution and color contrast and comfortably outperforms older Opticron 80mm models. What is more remarkable is the size and weight of the overall package. The MM4 77 GA ED/45 is just 320mm/12.6” long and weighs 1259g/44.4oz fully armored. These figures read like a 65mm which cannot deliver the light transmission or apparent resolution of this 80mm class device.
Compatible with SDL, HDF T and HR eyepieces, existing owners can use eyepieces from other Opticron models with MM4 77 Fieldscopes.
- 77mm HDF ED APO lens design
- Fully multi-coated optical system
- Lightweight polycarbonate and alloy body
- Fully protected in soft touch textured rubber armor
- Nitrogen waterproof
- Wide wheel focuser with accurate 9:1 ratio dual focus system
- Retractable lens hood
- Integrated objective lens cover
- Large footprint +/- 90° rotating tripod sleeve
- Telephoto option for SLR photography
MM4 Fieldscopes are fully compatible with Opticron SDL, HDF & HR2/3 eyepieces. Recommended eyepieces for general observation include;
41270 SDLv3 18-54x
40862M HDF T 18-54x
Click here for more information about Opticron eyepiecesSupplied AccessoriesMM4 77 GA ED Fieldscopes are supplied in body only format with integrated objective lens coverWarrantyPremier Plus Limited Lifetime
You may also like…
Opticron SDL v3 Eyepiece